blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: 8 Reasons Why I Adore Gene Kelly (and Donald O'Connor)....Oh yeah. And Bailey Whitehead.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

8 Reasons Why I Adore Gene Kelly (and Donald O'Connor)....Oh yeah. And Bailey Whitehead.

Why do I love Gene Kelly? Oh!! I thought you'd never ask! Let me tell you!!! While I'm at it I'll also tell you why I love Donald O'Connor.


On this next one, feel free to skip to about halfway through. Tap dancing on roller skates? WHAAAA?!

And if you didn't watch any of these other ones, at least take the time to watch this one. I mean, if you hate old things *cough cough* then what'er. But, this next one will probably make you love Gene Kelly even if you're one of those.....UNCULTURED vultures!
That video comes from this video:
Sweater vest? MmmmmmHmmmmmm. I mean, what a great guy, right?! Gene Kelly is probably one of the most handsome men ever!

Honestly. Not to mention a great dancer! Now, I know that three of these videos came from the same movie. So what? It's a great movie! You don't like? What'er.
Hatahs gon' hate.












By the way, shout out to the best person ever whose birthday is today! Happy Birthday, Bailey! You rock my world!! Also, you're pretty cool for standing up for your standards yesterday. That took some guts. Don't think that it went unnoticed. :)

Bailey is the type of girl that everybody wants to be best friends with. I like to think that I'm at least in her top 50, so, not to brag, guys, but Bailey considers me a friend. Just sayin! :) Holla!!!!

Bailey and I are the type of friends that would duct tape the other persons pants when they rip in a super inconvenient spot.  I don't hate her even though she loves being naked. I also don't hate her even though she hates everything created before the 2000s. (What'er girl, I guess you don't like the fact that your birthday post is being shared with a Gene Kelly post. Sorry. Sups necessary.)
We also have gazillions of inside jokes. Not to mention the fact that we compare everything to Harry Potter, or the fact that we both have bunches of love notes from each other. No biggie. 

We like to drink milk from jars. Don't hate. We like to eat Chinese. Food? No. People? Yes. *(This is a joke. We really don't eat people. That is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.)

I like that she's Canadian. She likes that I'm Asian. *(Once again...a joke. I am not Asian.)

Anywho, we're basically friends who like to jam on the guitar and help each other be the best they can be by sharing our lovely nuggets of wisdom with each other. It's a pretty legit friendship. SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRL!!! I'M GLAD THAT YOU WERE BIRTHED THIS DAY SEVENTEEN YEARS AGO!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I could type a novel right now. But I'll stick with just a chapter. So when it got to the point where you said "If you didnt watch any of these...uncultured..." I died of laughter. haha Holla. But I watched that one, so you should be proud.
    Also, Bexx your cute.
    Thank you so super much. You made my day/life. It made me smile and laugh and my heart may have grown 2 sizes. You are the best. Totes the best hun cal fro yo. Besties with---faces. Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this isn't awkward, but Kaycee was showing me this post and I love Gene Kelly so I thought I'd share this with you. It was a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete

I love love LOVE comments!