blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: But, I don't say a lot of things.

Monday, December 10, 2012

But, I don't say a lot of things.

I know that y'all probably don't really even care, but I'm feeling weird about this whole "senior" thing. Like, why do I have to grow up? It's just annoying. Seriously.

The most annoying thing right now is the question "What are your plans for after high school?"

Well, honestly, I know what I WANT to do..but, I don't know how to go about it. Also, this stuff is all NEW to me and you know what that means, right? ANGST!

Also, we're supposed to turn our senior pictures and quotes in by Friday. I don't know what picture to use! I don't know what quote to use! They don't know me! They don't know my family! They don't know my struggles! They don't know my life! Okay...that's too much...

Sorry.

Other than that, Mazel Tov to life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments!