blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: Go home, fundraising! Nobody likes you!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Go home, fundraising! Nobody likes you!


Fundraising ISN'T:
  • Fun.
  • Cool.
  • Easy.
  • Something that I enjoy doing.

Fundraising IS:
  • Horrible.
  • Embarrassing.
  • Full of pure hatred.
  • Out to get me!
  • Frightening.
  • Terrifying.
  • Petrifying.
  • Something that gives me sincere anxiety (but, what doesn't give me anxiety?)

Peace & Blessings, my friends! I hope that you're having a lovely Sunday. :]

1 comment:

  1. Hey, girl! I just wanted to stop by and show some sponsor love. It's been awhile since we've been in contact, and although I still keep up with your blog, I wanted to catch up. I love your posts. You just seem so sweet! Please stop by and say hello if you have a chance. I'd love that!

    xo,
    Brani Laine

    ReplyDelete

I love love LOVE comments!