blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: Angst.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Angst.

Yay for school basically 24 hours of the day. I get home from school and get directly on the computer to do homework and an online class. Goodness..the life of a proctastinator.



Why am I even a senior? Like..I'm still 5 years old. It doesn't feel real. At all.

Senior banquet is this Wednesday. I have to sing and give the closing prayer.

Seminary graduation is this Sunday and I have to play the violin.

My best friend graduates in 10 days.

I hope I don't have to come back to high school next year due to horrid grades.

I'm just gonna work all summer. Hopefully I have at least a little bit of fun.

I'm just listening to Ben Howard and Bastille all day. Good tunes.

My whole body hurts and I just need a sincere break.

I'm doing a lot of complaining right now.

I'm sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments!