blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: SADIES!!!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

SADIES!!!

Sadies was super duper fun! Look at this fun group of kids!!!! :)
Aren't we winners.









 I must say...my date and I kinda rocked the jumping picture.




*(Notice the Yellowcard bracelet that he is wearing. He got that at the concert that we went to!)
We had quite a crazy schedule on the day of Sadies. I happened to have an orchestra concert that day which really peeved me off, a bit. So, anywho, in the morning, we made breakfast in a small group. it was not this massive group that you see here. That would be CHAOS in the kitchen!!!!
Then, our dates went home and we went to our orchestra dress rehearsal. After that, the boys met us in town for lunch and then they listened to our [horrible] orchestra concert. Then, four of us went to Barnes and Noble. I don't know why, but for me, that was honestly the funnest part of the day! It was fantastic! We were going to play card games, but we ended up just reading books. It was way fun. My wonderful date told me about how his favorite book as a child was Harold and the Purple Crayon. I told him that I had never read that book and he seemed very appalled! We went and found the book and he sat on the stool while I sat on the ground and he read Harold and the Purple Crayon to me! It was the best story time of my life! Superb!
After that, we went to our friend's house to meet up with the big group. We took these great pictures, ate dinner, and played curses. Then, we went to the actual dance. It was okay-ish, as school dances tend to be. After we got sick of the dance, we went to another friend's house to eat sundaes and watch I am Legend. I H.A.T.E scary movies but I was fine with watching this one. My date told me whenever a "scary" part was and I covered my face with a blanket. Every time I did that he pulled the blanket away and told me to watch. I was quite angry, but it actually wasn't too bad. 
Overall, Sadies was an awesome experience and I think that it was definitely #1!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments!