blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: One year before Catching Fire comes out! Oh yeah. And Thanksgiving. Oh yeah! AND Lauren's Birthday!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

One year before Catching Fire comes out! Oh yeah. And Thanksgiving. Oh yeah! AND Lauren's Birthday!

November 22

Thanksgiving Day.


November 22

Also my bestest friend's birthday.


She's an oldie now! 18 years of age?! What in the woooorld?!


Also, she's basically a model.

So, this Thanksgiving, I'm grateful for LAUREN! She's the most wonderful angel-face best friend in the world. Ain't nobody better than this girl right here and that's no lie! The way that I see it is that she keeps me sane enough to not be crazy but insane enough to not be boring. That's what I realized this morning.


Most of these pictures are extremely old.. we don't have very many recent pictures..since she moved and all. But, it's all good.These photos are obvious gems!

Anyways, the point is..SHOUT OUT TO MY HOMEGIRL, LAUREN! YOU'RE THE BESTEST FRIEND A GIRL COULD ASK FOR!

Peace && Blessings

1 comment:

  1. Becs!!!! I freaking love you!! and all those pictures of us made me smile. they do quite the job capturing the essence of our friendship. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love love LOVE comments!