blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: I laughed so hard, I cried.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I laughed so hard, I cried.

And, I'm still crying.


As my little sister was going through her old pictures and school work and anything else that was ever special to her, she found a lovely letter that she wrote to the one and only Santa Claus. I hope that you appreciate this as much as I do:

Dear Santa,
I want some makeup. I hope you don't have too much work. I am starting a rock collection so can you please give me a couple of cool rocks? When you come to my house, I will put some rocks by the cookies for the poor kids.
Love, (I don't want much)
Olivia

Guys, I can't tell you how much I love this letter. How sweet is it that she said she'll give Santa some rocks for the poor kids?!

I'm just saying, guys. Think about it and please realize how hilarious it is.

Thank you.

Have a nice day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments!