blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: Stuff Allen Says & My Biggest Regret

Monday, August 19, 2013

Stuff Allen Says & My Biggest Regret

Alright, guys. This is Jackie:

Sorry for the horrible picture quality. It was taken on my ipod.

Jackie is one of my very best friends in the whole wide world.

Anyways, Jackie has a brother named Allen. He's outrageous.

The other day, while I was at Jackie's home, I said, "Jackie! Were you born in a barn?"
And, Allen said, "Yeah, Jackie! Were you born in the freakin first grade?!"

Hahaha. That's when I just about died.

If anybody can tell me what that even means, get back to me.

I feel like I should have started a segment on my blog a long time ago called, "Stuff Allen Says." Gosh darn it! What was I thinking?! Now it's too late since I'm going to college! Regret has a name!

I guess this is where I apologize, people.

Sorry!

Have a good evening. :)

1 comment:

I love love LOVE comments!