blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: Family barbeque? Why not?! School starting tomorrow? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Monday, September 5, 2011

Family barbeque? Why not?! School starting tomorrow? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm pretty sure that I'm allergic to school. And, no, I'm not just saying that as if I am any other teenager who really doesn't like school. I honestly think that I am allergic to school. Last year, right before school started, I got really sick. I had to miss a lot of school and I got way behind. I got so far behind that I had to drop one of my classes. Sad, right? Well, once again...school is about to start...and, guess what?! I'm sick!!!! And...I'm not happy about it! I'm actually quite mad!
BUT....Let's talk about the first part of this title! We had a family barbeque today and it was super fun! We invited the Whitneys (one of my favorite families), Virgil and Joan Johnson (also, some of my favorite people!), and the Hansons(my second family..and one of my favorites)!! We had a lot of fun and it was a great way to end the summer! 
PS) Julian Smith is one of my HEROES! And, he has a new video that definitely makes me laugh! Here it is! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments!