blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: My time has come...for pinterest!! Yay!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My time has come...for pinterest!! Yay!

I finally got a pinterest! Once upon a time somebody told me that people can literally get addicted to pinterest. Did I believe it? Well, no...not really. So I decided to go check out what it was really about. I went to the website and started to look at different peoples' pages. I was thinking, "People really get addicted to this?" After a while, I realized how long I had actually been on there....I think that I was already addicted. It is SOOO cool! I don't know why, but it strangely amazing. My page is right here. I haven't gotten very far into making it yet, but I quite enjoy it! Yay, for pinterest!

PS) What's up with Pre-Calculus?...that's all I have to say. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments!