blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: Don't You Just Love Recitals? I Don't.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Don't You Just Love Recitals? I Don't.

I really enjoy recitals. Especially when they are FOREVER long and I'm wearing the tightest hat I've ever worn in my life. Why was I wearing a hat? Because my violin teacher had the brilliant idea to dress up for our recital tonight. Fun, eh? Actually, it could've been more fun but I decided to wear a hat that was clearly to small for me! Oh, well. I made it through with only minor(actually..major) mistakes in my piece and the thoughts that I will never have to play that dang song again! *HOPEFULLY

Anywho, I'm feeling a bit stressed right now because of a few things. One of them being Chemistry.................and one of them being Sadies. Why? Sadies should not be a big deal, right? So, why is it? Oh well. I'll for sure make it through since I have a *mostly* fantastic group and a super awesome date! I'm actually pretty dang stoked that our shirts are yellow. I don't know why. But I'm in love with the idea of us both wearing yellow! Haha. :) This will be great fun!

PS) Guess what I'm listening to! Since you'll probably never guess....I'll show you! :) Listen to it and you'll never be the same! If you don't want to listen to the whole thing....do anyways. I really love the second guy's voice and the amazing key change right around the 3 minute mark. It will make you have goose-bumps!





 LOVE IT!!!




The Swingle Singers.............



.............are quite amazing (I didn't watch the whole music video...so if it's just weird...just listen, don't watch) and Peter Hollens is also quite amazing..........


...........put them together and you they are just SUPER DUPER FANTASTICALLY AMAZINGLY SUPERB! :) 
(as you can see with A Poor Wayfaring Stranger)
PPS) It's pretty funny that I actually got on the computer to get a current event.....and now here I am! :D hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments!