blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: Just a few little things

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Just a few little things

I'd be rich if I had a nickel for every time I heard the following:
-You laugh a lot.
-I love your laugh.
-I hate your laugh.
-You laugh at everything, even if it's not funny.
-You make me feel like I'm funnier than I really am because you laugh at everything.



This week I was sitting in seminary with a killer headache and then this lovely freshman boy walked up to me and said, "Becca, we're all here for you," and he said it in sort of a teasing voice and I kinda laughed a little, because this boy hardly ever talks to me! So the fact that he noticed that I was in such pain, made me really glad. Then he said, "Do you want a piece of gum?" and I kid you not, that completely made my entire day. I told everybody about it because I thought that it was the nicest thing ever. I'm telling you, sometimes the simplest of things can bring the greatest of joy.




Today, church was great. I love my young women's leader, Sister Kinslow. She gave such a great lesson today and I always enjoy her lessons. She is such a good teacher.




I LOVE my family. They are the greatest! Today we got to celebrate my grandma's 83rd birthday. She is the cutest and I'm so glad that she was born! She is so great and she is the funniest person that I know! She's great. In fact, my grandpa says, "Every night, Grandma gives me a kiss before she goes to sleep and I say, 'do you really wanna kiss this ugly face?' and she says, 'I close my eyes.'" Haha. She is wonderful! So, a BIG shout out to her! :)




Anywho, I hope that you've had a wonderful Sabbath. I know that I sure have. Perhaps it is because I woke up this morning and read the New Era. It was so good! It's a good reminder that there are so many good things and resources that we have today to learn more about our Savior and the atonement and I'm glad that we have a living prophet today that can tell us what our Heavenly Father wants us to do. I'm also glad that we have prayer so that we can also receive personal revelation and know what our Heavenly Father wants us to do. Love you all! GOODNIGHT. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments!