blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: This is just to say...

Sunday, May 13, 2012

This is just to say...

Yesterday was an amazing day that reminded me that summer is coming! It consisted of the following:
1. Jamming to One Direction.
2. Deep cleaning the Stake Center.
3. Having a silent auction and eating good food.
4. Going home and cleaning some more.
5. Going to the Color Festival.(Funny story, I didn't have time to shower after the color festival so I didn't even shower until this morning. It was awful.)
6. Sitting on a sidewalk by Kiwi Loco saying outrageous things to passersby.
7. Going to dinner with my family.
8. Going to Taylor's new house and watching Pride and Prejudice, the Mormon, modern day, hilarious version.
9. Going home and tweeting Bailey a million times.
10. Going to sleep.
It was a lovely day and it was nice to get a lot of sun. SUMMER IS COMING!!! I'm extremely excited!


Now, on a different note, let me just say, I have the best mother in the world. BIG shout-out to her, this fine Mothers' Day. Mom, you're the greatest person ever and you've taught me a lot of things in my life. I can't even tell you how grateful I am for all that you do. Happy Mothers' Day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Becca, I love you very much and it was a good day on Saturday and Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

I love love LOVE comments!