blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: To Summer

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

To Summer

Lovely:





True:






Funny:






Music Obsessions:
Noah and the Whale




Panic! At the Disco




Yellowcard






Funny Story:

When I was a child, there was a certain movie that I watched ALL the time. 

I watched it at least 5 times a day. Now that I look back, I realize that it's made me who I am today! Literally. That's crazy, right? Well, I'll explain. Whenever I would tell people about it, they never knew what it was. I had no idea why until this Sunday when we were all chillin as a family and we started talking about it. This movie was a British children's show written by Princess Fergie. Holy cow! That is why I've ALWAYS been in love with all things British, and why I'm good at British accents, and probably why I have such a dry sense of humor. I mean, honestly, I've always loved British things and have always wanted to go to Great Britain...last year, I even woke up at 4:00AM to watch the Royal Wedding. Anywho, on Sunday, my brother and sister and I decided to watch this movie. It was sooooo lame! It was amazing! I can't believe that I would watch it repetitively as a child. OUTSTANDING! I also think that this could be the reason why I don't usually like things that everybody else likes. I like to like my own things. Make sense? I don't know. (That is all true, until it comes to One Direction. I'm weird....)

PS) If you don't know who Princess Fergie is, you'd probably recognize her daughters because they were at the royal wedding and they looked...well....just take a gander at these hats:
 
And, while we're talking about British Royalty, let's just take a moment to look at Prince Harry:





And, Obviously:
 
Alright...that's it. Cause, I could go on and on with this one...
Yesterday, Bailey and  I watched the Up All Night Tour DVD and...let's just say that there were far too many emotions to even discuss. Our boys are just too lovely. I just...can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments!