blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: I've been doing some growing up and I've made a few decisions!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

I've been doing some growing up and I've made a few decisions!

You know those friends that are like, "Hey. Let's be friends forever. I'll ALWAYS be here for you. You can tell me everything and I'll always be here to support you," and then hard times come along and then they're like, "I'm out of here!"

When my friend like this decided to just ditch me, I tried the whole "heartbreak" thing for a couple of hours. Guys, it just didn't work for me. I cried into another one of my friend's arms for awhile. Bless her flippin soul! She came over at midnight last night to console my crying self. I love that girl.

When I say the heartbreak thing didn't work for me, I'm not saying that it doesn't hurt. It does. It hurts very badly and my heart really is pained. What I'm saying is that I'm not going to shut down and stop functioning. I've just decided. And, you know what else? I'm not gonna even feel bad for myself. I'm just gonna BE. And, I'm gonna try my hardest to be happy.

I'm not saying that I won't ever cry again. Guys, I'm just a crier. I'll always cry. That's what I do!
I'm not saying that I'm not upset and angry. I am. I'm very angry.
I'm not saying that things will be easy from now on because of that choice that I made. Things are still gonna suck. I just know it.

But, I will not YIELD to my grief. It will not control me anymore.

That's my nugget of wisdom for the day.




In other news---------

I had my last violin festival today. My last violin festival EVER! Also, my last youth orchestra concert. Yayyyy!!! Now all that I have left is district solo. If those words mean nothing to you, that's okay. Just know that I am very happy that this is all ending.

My super cool stand partner, Parker, gave two of my friends and me graduation presents. He's a freshman..so, he's quite a bit younger than us but he certainly knows how to make my day. I do love that kid!



Alright. Let me just finish this lovely post by saying a massive THANK YOU (if you're a directioner, that meant something to you...massive thank you) to all of you who read my blog and comment and such. You guys are super fantastic and incredible and I love you all!

I love you so much that I'm going to share this song with you. Honestly, I just love the Honey Trees. Listen to all of their songs, friends. You rock.


2 comments:

  1. Becca whoever wouldn't want to be your best friend forever is CRAZY!! Whenever I see your post on instagram or read your blog I get a little jealous of all those people that get to go to school with you. You are so great and wonderful its not even funny. Your blog posts always make my day!! You are see best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha. That means a lot to me! I'm glad that I can entertain you with..my life..? Hahaha.

      Delete

I love love LOVE comments!