blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: The Little Peruvian Boy...My Brother

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Little Peruvian Boy...My Brother

I have the coolest brother. I know, some of you are thinking, "Whatever. I have the coolest brother."
First of all, it's cute that you think that. Ha. Haha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Anyways, no. I have the coolest brother. Well, two of the coolest brothers. But, right now, I'm gonna focus on my brother Nate. Why? Because he just left on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.





I mean, how precious are we?

Nate left last Wednesday and I've already missed him like crazy. He's going to Lima, Peru. He'll be such a good missionary. I just know it.

Also, he's a riot! He's honestly one of the most creative human beings that I even know. He's brilliant.

My older sister, Kaycee, is two years older than me and Nate is one year older than me. So, we're all extremely close in age which means we get along very well. We grew up with the same group of friends..which means that we were all friends growing up.

Guys, we're like the weird triplets of the family. Except, only kinda.

I just felt like you guys needed to know that I miss my brother but I'm also extremely proud of him.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments!