blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: Guess I Couldn't Have It All

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Guess I Couldn't Have It All

I was born with natural charm and good looks and good humor and a winning smile and a wonderful personality and humility.....

Let's talk about one thing that I don't have.

Ladies and gentlemen, I don't have confidence/eloquence when going through drive-thrus.

I was going through a drive-thru with some friends today and I was already having a bit of anxiety about going through. Then, I saw my cousin's cute wife and daughter coming out of the building. They were gonna come talk to me and I got pretty excited. It got awkward when I just waved at them and then automatically started yelling my order. I stopped mid-order and just started laughing hysterically. I couldn't even finish ordering. Guys, I'm not even kidding, I already had large amounts of angst before this situation. In the end, I just felt awkward and embarrassed and....actually, it wasn't that big of a deal, I guess. Just pretty dang funny!

But, the point is that we can't have it all. I mean, I have most of "it" but I don't have the eloquence/confidence that other people have while going through drive-thrus. I think that's the moral of the story. I'm actually not sure.

I guess what I'm saying now is...you're welcome for this beautiful story that didn't make much sense.

Also, you're welcome for just wasting your time.

Here's the thing: I miss writing on my blog, so I keep starting posts. Right now, I have about 156,937 drafts of blog posts. I just can't find the words to say. So, here's a post for you.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments!