blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: Maybe It's Just the Paper Cut Speaking...or Lack of Sleep

Friday, January 6, 2012

Maybe It's Just the Paper Cut Speaking...or Lack of Sleep

Maybe I don't really have anything to say right now.
Maybe I just talked way too much earlier.
Maybe I said some things that I shouldn't have.
Maybe people said things to me that they shouldn't have.
Maybe I'm lazy in lifetime sports...but that's no excuse to be rude.
Maybe I just wanted to write on my blog and I'm not really saying anything. Just talking to be talking. I like the sound of my own voice. I won't apologize for that. 
Goodbye.
PS) Scroll to the bottom and pause this awesome music to listen to this awesome song. You won't be sorry. I may or may not have just listened to it about 4 times in a row. Ahhh....Mumford and Sons. Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments!