blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: Sorry...Just not in the inspirational mood. But, Happy New Year.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sorry...Just not in the inspirational mood. But, Happy New Year.

I am very sorry to all five of you avid followers that I have for not posting for forever. Terribly rude, I know.

Anywho, I could write something very inspirational about New Years Resolutions.....but I suck at those. Why? I'm gonna try to do it this year, but it is just something that I've never been good at. Perhaps a goal for me this year could be trying to accomplish at least one goal. 

Earlier, I could've written something very inspiration about the true meaning of Christmas but.....well, let's just face it. I'm just not a very inspirational person. I want to be. Perhaps that could be one of my goals this year. To learn how to inspire people. I'd have to inspire myself first. Lazy? Yes.

Current Addictions:

Psych
Yes......Nutella

If you couldn't tell from previous posts......Yellowcard.
I mean, when will this NOT be an addiction? But, still, Harry Potter.
 

Pinterest.....of course.



























































































































































































    

And last, but most DEFINITELY not least: Tom Felton.


Maybe I'll be inspirational later. Sorry! I just need to de-lazify myself. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments!