blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: I guess all good things really must come to an end.

Friday, June 29, 2012

I guess all good things really must come to an end.

And thus ends...the best week of the summer. Yes. Today was the last day of music fest. Last day that I'll ever go to music fest. In my life.

So many good memories. So so SOOOO many inside jokes that aren't even funny. I honestly don't even know what else to say about it. Music fest is honestly the best week of the entire summer. Always. I laugh more than is probably healthy. I laugh so hard that my friends make me go to the bathroom so I don't wet myself. (Yes, I did just share that on the internet. Sorry.)

Anywho, maybe more on that later. Maybe not. Who knows.

One of my favorite songs right now is The Way the War Was Won by Your Vegas. They're super great!

 

 Also, a current favorite album is + by Ed Sheeran. 


It is brilliant. If you have not listened to it yet, I suggest that you do. It is so good! I'm currently listening to the song Give Me Love off of this album, but my personal favorite is called The City. Look it up. Listen to it. Love it.


Also, I don't mean to attack you with all of these things at once, but they are all well worth your time. I promise. But, watch this video. You will 1) die from it's greatness. 2) want to watch it over 9,000 times. 3) automatically fall in love with my dear friend Peter Hollens (who is following me on twitter, by the way) and want to watch all of his music videos...and I suggest that you do!



Anyways..please enjoy your lives. Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ed <3 It is quite creepy how much we are alike, isn't it?! Haha I cannot wait to meet!:) currently listening to: Lego house favorite song: UNI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness. This is just quite strange. Haha. We're basically the same person...but not. Haha. Lego House...LOVE! And, I love UNI! Ahh!

      Delete

I love love LOVE comments!