blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: "I'm losing my hair," he bawled. Ha! Get it?! BAWLED!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

"I'm losing my hair," he bawled. Ha! Get it?! BAWLED!

Oh yeah! Bloggie got a makeover! Hope y'all like it! I wanted something that looked more like SUMMER so I did this! Also, I don't care if you're young, old, male, female, short, tall...you get the idea...EVERYBODY in the world should partake in this. It is wonderful. Honestly. When you click on that link, and it says something about tampons, be not alarmed! Do what it says! Type in your name and watch the magic! You will not regret it. I promise. You're life will improve so much if you do this. It's pretty old, maybe you've already seen it....but, I'm just now deciding to share it with you. Aren't I nice? (The answer to that question is yes...) Anywho, go do it NOW! That's right. NOW!

1 comment:

I love love LOVE comments!