blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: Haaaaaaaaaaaappy Birthday To You!!!!!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Haaaaaaaaaaaappy Birthday To You!!!!!

It's a day late but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG!!!!!! This blog was birthed a year ago yesterday! I'm so glad that I have this blog to write my feelings and crap on. It's sooo lovely!

Today was the first day of school. It was not too horribly bad, but it reminded me why I don't particularly lurve people. I don't hate them. I just don't have a massive love for a lot of them. You know.  What'er. Seminary is gonna rock my world. Our new Seminary teacher is sooo nice! I'm excited to LEARN! Haha...nerd.

I got to see an old friend and talk to another old friend today. Sooo lucky! My brother's best friend stopped by for a few minutes today and we got to talk for awhile. I'm so glad. He's one of my best friends, too. I miss him terribly. I could always tell him everything.
And then, I got to talk to my "big sister" on the phone. She's at college..and she's not really my big sister..but, she basically is. I miss her dearly. Good thing phones were invented so that we can discuss basically everything in the world with each other.


That's all I'm tryin to say. Goodbye. :)

PS) Keep watching that OneRepublic video that I posted yesterday over and over and over again, like I am. I know you are, too. It's too good not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments!