blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: CHA-CHING CHA-CHING CHA-CHING-A-LING

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

CHA-CHING CHA-CHING CHA-CHING-A-LING

Guys. I have a best friend. Her name is Lauren. I love her dearly. July 2011 she moved away from me. It was the worst thing of my life. Thus began the hardest, worst year of my entire existence so far. I struggled with everything. When I say everything..I mean EVERYTHING. I cried myself to sleep probably half of the nights of that year. Honestly, it was the worst thing of my life.

Let's face it, I still struggle. But, I've learned so much from being alone. I hate it so much, but I've learned a lot. I've learned that it's not the worst thing in the world to go to a party alone or to a football game alone. I've learned that it's not so bad to have some alone times. I've learned that sometimes things sincerely suck, but I can still call Lauren or text her! Duhhh! We talk like..everyday. She tells me about her complicated love-triangle and I tell her about..orchestra...Haha. Just kidding. I tell her a lot more than that..about what, I will never say. ;)

Anyways, the point of this post was actually to tell you about her awesome, super cute blog. Go read it and follow it. She is sincerely a funny funny girl. I kid you not. She's the greatest!

Keep On Keepin On




In other news, if you ever get a chance to hear Yale's Whiffenpoofs, please take advantage of that opportunity. You will not regret it! Plus, look at how classy they are! I got to see them last night. Honestly, best thing ever. They are so great! And, so funny! I was laughing so hard at them! Soooo great! Plus, Aubrie's brother is a member of the Whiffenpoofs. Cool, right?!


Mmkay. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments!