blank'/> Laughing Through the Silences: Ho hum.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ho hum.

I would like to dedicate this blog post to somebody very very very special to me. It happens to be her birthday. Today. October 20. It is the birthday of my sister's neighbor! Happy Birthdaaaayyyy!!












Oh wait...It's also my sister's birthday! Let's take a moment to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my big sister KAYCEE! She is the bomb. She is the bomb.com! She really is awesome.

Happy birthday to this spicy hot, super fresh girl!


She's a super rockstar!



Basically...I really love this girl. Like...a lot. And, not because she's family and I feel obligated. I just really love her as a human being. She's a funny girl! I always make fun of her, but it's because I love her. That's what family's for, right?! Wait..no it's not. Anyways...



While I'm on the topic of super nice people, I want to mention this:

Remember in my last blog post when I said that somebody should bring me chocolate?! Well, I was kidding. But, my dear dear friend Becca brought me chocolate. For real! How super sweet of her, right?! Just thought I'd share that with you..and publicly thank her!! Shout out, Becca! You rock!! :)





So, what I'm trying to say is HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kaycee! And, THANK YOU, Becca!

Goodnight, friends! :)

3 comments:

  1. I totes agree. Kaycee is the Bomb.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks. You are sweet. It must be the name. :) Happy Birthday to Kaycee too!

    ReplyDelete

I love love LOVE comments!